We welcome new members aged 55+ (partners can be 50) and there is no upper age limit for capable cyclists! Memberships and renewals are available online. Membership fees are $15 for the FLC Seniors Club and $5 for the FLC Seniors Cycling Club, non-refundable, valid for the year from September 1 to August 31.
As part of online registration, all members must agree to the terms contained in the Club's Acknowledgement and Consent when purchasing or renewing their membership.
NOTE: Signing up for membership has two parts:
- Sign-up or renew membership with the FLC Seniors Club = $15 fee
- Scroll down to the Activities section then click Sign-up to enter your FLC membership number and select Cycling to become a Cycling Club member = $5 fee (you must complete this step to ride with us)
- Click the link below to complete your registrations...
SIGN UP OR RENEW MEMBERSHIP
Cycling club members are not covered by FLC insurance, therefore complete the membership waiver, assuming responsibility for their own participation in club rides.
FLC Seniors Cycling Club Membership Benefits
- Access to sign-up for our cycling club rides up to the designated rider limit per ride.
- A New Members Orientation newsletter.
- Bike Banter: 'Old Spokes' - FLC Seniors Cycling Club regular newsletters, sent via email.(See CLUB NEWSLETTERS)
- Join the 'Old Spokes' private Facebook group.
- Season Start-Up and Season Wind-Up events
- Old Spokes cycling jerseys can be ordered at our Spring Start-Up Event through our Jersey Coordinator, who can provide try-ons. Requests can also be submitted through the club email below. An order is placed when we have a minimum of 25 orders.
- Old Spokes name tags can be requested and will be ordered as soon as a minimum of orders is received.
- FLC Seniors Cycling members can place their orders and find out about how to submit their payment by filling out this e-mail form. ([email protected])
- Use a subject of 'Jersey' or 'Name Tag' so your email can be directed to the respective coordinators.
- Members who wish to sell their jerseys or equipment can contact the newsletter editorial team to place a for-sale ad.
Change in your membership information?
To keep connected to club activities, all members are responsible for keeping their membership information current: name, address, phone number, and e-mail.
Please provide updates. Contact the FLC Membership Coordinator by filling out this e-mail form ([email protected])
Inquiries about the FLC Seniors Cycling Club membership
Contact Rick Stothard, Membership Coordinator 403 281-4582
or via our club email by filing out this e-mail form