Memberships are available online for new members and renewals. Membership fees are $15 for the FLC Seniors Club and $5 for the FLC Seniors Cycling Club, non-refundable, valid for the year from September 1 to August 31.
While we operate out of the Trico Centre, a Trico Centre membership is not required.
SIGN UP OR RENEW MEMBERSHIP
Scroll down to the Activities section and select Cycling when registering.
Then return to Cycling by using the left navigation bar.
FLC Seniors Cycling Club membership benefits
- Access to sign-up for our cycling club rides up to the designated rider limit per ride.
- Bike Banter: 'Old Spokes' - FLC Seniors Cycling Club newsletter.
- Join the 'Old Spokes' private Facebook group.
- Season Start-Up workshop and Season Wind-Up events
- Old Spokes cycling jerseys are not currently being ordered due to Covid19 distancing restrictions which prevent the feasibility of trying on sizing options. However, you can request to be put on a waitlist and be notified when we have a minimum of 25 orders and can provide sizing try-ons.
- Old Spokes name tags can be requested now and will be ordered as soon as a minimum of orders is received.
- FLC Seniors Cycling members can place their orders and find out about how to submit their payment by filling out this e-mail form. ([email protected])
- Members who wish to sell their jerseys or equipment can contact the newsletter editorial team to place a for-sale ad.
Change in your membership information?
To keep connected to club activities, all members are responsible for keeping their membership information current: name, address, phone number, and e-mail.
Please provide updates. Contact the FLC Membership Coordinator by filling out this e-mail form ([email protected])
Inquiries about the FLC Seniors Cycling Club membership
Contact Rick Stothard, Membership Coordinator 403 281-4582
or via our club email by filing out this e-mail form