FLC Seniors Camera Club
The FLC Seniors Camera Club will be restarting in September 2021, and we expect to have a limited number of openings for new members.
- Three Saturday instruction sessions per month in the Seniors' Lounge at Trico, starting 1 p.m. Some will be presented from Trico, others from private homes. All will be streamed live via Zoom and it is your choice to watch either in person on the large screens in the lounge or on your own device at home, or wherever you happen to be. If you plan to attend in person, we strongly urge you to get doubly vaccinated. Zoom invitations will be emailed out a couple of days in advance.
- We will have between one and three PFTs (photo field trips) each week lasting approximately 2 hours, mostly mornings with the occasional evening walk.
- Two potential day trips are planned. The logistics, e.g. whether we organize a bus or have participants self-drive, will depend upon the situation closer to the time.
- We encourage all Camera Club members to get a Facebook membership, as we have a private group page for Club members only. This is our main means of communication where you can find out about upcoming PFTs and sign up to attend, as well as posting your photographs, viewing those of fellow members, and exchanging advice and information about all things photographic.
- The annual fee for the Camera Club is $50.
- All Camera Club members are required to have an FLC Seniors Club membership ($15), available online as of 1st September.
- We have now filled our available spaces. Those on the waiting list will be contacted shortly.
- If you wish to be put on a waiting list for 2022/23, please contact the coordinator using the form below.
FALL AGENDA (click to open)
For further information, please contact the coordinator by filling out this form.
There are no events scheduled.