You must be a member of the FLC Seniors Club and also a member of the Cycling Club to join a club ride.
Click HERE to complete Online registration for:
- the FLC Seniors Club
- the FLC Cycling Club under the Activities button
- You also need to complete the MEDICAL INFORMATION CARD which you must carry with you on all FLC Cycling Club rides.
Click HERE to access the FLC Cycling Club forms
If you show up for a Ride without completing these steps, you will be declined from joining the Ride.
2020 Cycling Season Schedules
- Below is an overview of weekly rides planned for the modified 2020 Season
- Some of our schedules are a work in progress and will be changed along the way.
Level 1 - 2020 Season Schedule :
Tuesday - https://www.flcseniors.ca/cycling/ride/1001
Level 2 - 2020 Season Schedule :
Tuesday and Thursday - https://www.flcseniors.ca/cycling/ride/996
Level 3 - 2020 Season Schedule :
Wednesday - https://www.flcseniors.ca/cycling/ride/1002
Saturday - https://www.flcseniors.ca/cycling/ride/997
Level 1,2,3 - 2020 Season Schedule/History:
Ad-Hoc Days - https://www.flcseniors.ca/cycling/ride/999
- Listed below are the currently scheduled cycling rides for the Old Spokes Cycling Club.
- Leaders will post rides in detail up to two weeks before the event. See the season schedule for lists of rides beyond two weeks in the future.
- Always refer to More Details for further information on the planned ride.
- The Sign-Up button appears when the Ride is open for registration.
- To have easy access to our site to get updates and to sign-up for rides:
How to Create a SHORTCUT on your computer desktop to FLC Cycling Website
All members need to read and abide by these Guidelines:
Old Spokes Cycling Club Rules and Guidelines
Group Riding Guidelines for E-Bike Riders
Guidelines for Ride Leaders and Sweeps
COVID 19 Screening: before signing up for a ride:
- Read the Modified Rules for Club Rides.
- Read the Covid19 Screening Checklist.
- Respond to the questions in the checklist.
- If any of your answers is YES, you may NOT sign up for the ride.
- If all your answers are NO, you may proceed to sign up for the ride.
- Afterward, if your health changes and any responses change to YES, please cancel your sign-up immediately.
- A maximum of 10 - 12 riders (as determined by the Ride Leader) can sign up for any single ride due to compliance with FLC Seniors COVID19 guidelines.
There are no rides scheduled.